The Company may use this Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: Via a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, and your experience.
We do not rent or sell your information. We may share your information with third parties as described in this Policy. We may share Your information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your information for any other purpose with Your consent.
In addition, we may use third party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about your use of the Services. We do not share your information with these third parties, but these analytics services providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on the services and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different websites.
We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Information after you update or delete it, but not
in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
We act as a data controller and a data processor when handling statistical Information, unless we have entered into a data processing agreement with you in which case you would be the data controller and we would be the data processor.